Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Physical Therapy

I get to start physical therapy today! This would be one of those happy sad moments. You know the one where you think "this will be good for me" and yet at the same time you are thinking "this is going to hurt" ?!?! Yeah. One of those moments. Either way I'm going this afternoon.

I mentioned a few days ago, that I would post some of my xrays. Well here you go...



This was on the day I broke my leg and crushed my ankle.

Below is after the first surgery.





The next one is after the second surgery.




That would be 4 plates, 30+ screws plus the cadaver(sp?) bone.

I am ready for the physical therapy...just not ready for more pain. Please keep me in your prayers.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Scott Law said...

I've been so lucky I've never had to go through that but I've had close family that did so I know it can be very painful. May God bless you through your recovery and may it be quick and as pain free as possible.