Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More good news from the doctor...

Just had the best doctor's visit...to date! He said everything is healing well and is allowing me to start putting weight on my leg and foot. Also, he gave me a prescription to start physical therapy. I'm beyond excited! I have literally been going crazy the last few weeks. Petrified that if I put weight on the leg, all the work thus far would be for nothing and I would need surgery again. (The doctor pretty much told me this at the last visit.) I did put weight on it twice, but only because I would have fallen had I not. Apparently, it didn't hurt it because the x-rays came back good. I may post one of my x-rays in the near future, but I don't want to run off anyone that's squimish. So...if you'd rather me not, please say so.

Hello to my new followers, I am very thankful to have you here. Stick around...I have some really cool stuff coming soon...

I have a couple little projects to post in the next few days. They were done while sitting on the couch or at a bar stool in my kitchen. It's funny when you figure out that almost every muscle is tied into your leg somehow.

I recently found Amy at Priddy Creations or maybe she found me (can't remember) on Twitter, and had to check out her shop. I fell in love with one of her camera straps. Although, she ran out of the fabric I originally wanted she created another strap for me. It's going to be gorgeous! It shipped out today. As soon as I get it, I'll do a post for sure!

I also met Gussy on Twitter. She seems to be a wonderful person and an excellent role model. Check out her post on "How I quit my day job." Very inspiring!

My hubby should be cleaning out my craft room this weekend. (We used it for storage over the last few months.) My sewing machine is warned, she's going to be very busy, very soon! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

A. Rose

No comments: