Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Awesome new fabric

Happy Memorial Day! I hope everyone had a great weekend. We grilled out and hung out by the pool on Saturday. Today we did a little shopping. I made an iPod Touch case for my daughter back in December, but haven't blogged about it. I bought a few gorgeous fabrics today and will be making iPod covers, Netbook covers and a few other things that I've been thinking about. Wanna see the fabric? Ha! Of course you do...




I'm sure you want to see more:




And then there's the gorgeous damask...





Yeah! Me and my sewing machine will be having a blast soon!

On another happy note...I ordered the fabulous 75-300 mm lens for my camera. Should be in by the first of next week. I feel a photo shoot coming...


Have a great week!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: