Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

More fantastic hubby dishes

So the hubby can't stay out of the kitchen. It's as if the new plates made him decide to get creative. I don't know, but Crimson and I are LUVing it!

This was a dish he made last week. I should have posted about it the night he made it, but I thought I'd give you a double whammy...

We have apple spiced pork tenderloin, butter sautéed green beans and soy angel hair pasta. DELISH!



The next meal I'm going to show you came from an episode of Bobby Flay's Throwdown. This is called Country Captain's Chicken...or at least the Hubby's version of it.




It has a very tender chicken breast, tomatoes, green bell pepper, parsley, raisins,




slivered almonds, garlic, onions, bacon,




a bunch of spices, and it's served on a bed of softly cooked white rice!

another DELISH dish!!!

Is your mouth watering yet?

I keep telling him he should open his own restaurant, maybe if enough people tell him this....he'll listen?!?!?!

Well, hope you have a great day!

No comments: