Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bowdabra

The other night I did this post regarding my PB knockoff wreath and the fact I used my Bowdabra to make the bow. Less than an hour after posting it, I received a sweet email from Sandy Sandler (inventor of the Bowdabra!) thanking me for mentioning the Bowdabra. I thought it was the sweetest thing. This busy lady, took the time to write me an email. How sweet is that?

I thought I’d post a couple pics of bows I’ve made using my favorite little tool:

This one is on my PB knock off wreath:
DSCF1568
Then there’s the one at the top of my Christmas tree:
DSCF1569
And then there’s the one on my friend’s memory board. (which she LOVED!) This one was made with regular satin ribbon, no wire.
DSCF1454

I have the regular size Bowdabra and the Mini Bowdabra. I used the Mini to make the bow on the memory board and the regular size to make the other two bows. (Hubby bought these for me for Christmas last year! I’ll tell you about this year’s gift in another post…it’s AWESOME!!!)


Of course, I’m made other bows using these two lovely inventions. I just haven’t taken pics of them. I’ll try to post a tute on using it sometime.
If you want to pick one up for yourself, check out http://www.bowdabra.com/. It’s definitely worth the mulah!

Have a great night!

No comments: