Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Homecoming!

I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. We've been busy little bees, though. Last Thursday, my sweet little Crimson had 3 baby teeth pulled. One of them had to be surgically removed, but you can't tell it in these pics. Two days later, she was as good as new! She's out for fall break the next 2 weeks. Luckily my mother-in-law doesn't work outside the house and can keep her. Otherwise, I don't know what I would do...


Crimson had homecoming on Saturday! Here she is heading to the ball field.




All the girls were paired up with 2 boys. The one on her left has this look like, yeah I know...I'm cute...LOL!


It was sooooo sunny and windy, but I'm not complaining!


Always the model...she had to "pose"!



I think she was bored at this point.



But...I had to get a pic of the crown. Each of the girls were awarded a crown for participating this year. So, here is my Homecoming Queen...or should I say Princess?



Here is my beautiful girl with my cutie pie nephew. He was born the day after her 8th birthday. What a birthday present! These 2 are attached at the hip. She loves him to death!!!




Here we are! Sitting in the stands cheering my baby on!

By the way, we won our game that night! We have won every game but one this year. I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm pretty sure we're going to playoffs. The first playoff game is on Halloween!!! We already bought Crimson's costume. I was going to make it, but I doubt I'll have time.
She's going to be a 50's girl! So cute!!!!
But...if we have to play that night, Crimson won't get to go trick-or-treating. Since she is 10, I figured this would be her last year anyway, which makes me sad. Maybe she can wear her costume to the game that night! LOL!

I hope you are having a wonderful week!
A. Rose

No comments: