Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Miss Photogenic


The pageant went well last week. Crimson won Miss Photogenic and placed in the top ten. Here are a few pics. (Sorry they're so small. I stole them from my Facebook page. ha ha)








Here she is answering her "question." They asked her "What are some lessons you have learned about life?" Her answer: "Learn from your mistakes, do not make the same ones again. And, listen to your parents, they have reasons for what they say." (No, I didn't pay her to say that!)





After receiving her plaque...





All the winners...the girl in the red dress won "Pre-Teen Miss Fairest of the Fair." Crimson is on the far right.






Here she is with her flowers and plaque. "Dickson County Miss Photogenic Pre-Teen Miss Fairest of the Fair 2009"



After cheerleading is over, I'll get back to my home projects. As for now, I'll just enjoy all of yours!
Have a great "day before Friday"!




No comments: