Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I have not fallen off the planet

I feel like 99% of my post include something to the effect that I'm sorry I haven't posted anything lately or that I promise to do better in the future. I want to do better, I keep telling myself that I will, but with a budding actress/singer/model on my hands...it's a little difficult. I thought I'd share a couple of our trips with you. Just click on the link and you'll see my pics on Facebook. Don't worry, you don't have to have a Facebook profile to see them. However, if you'd like to be my "friend," add me and tell me you follow my blog.

The first link is to my pics from the Actors, Models & Talent Competition in Orlando, FL, from June 28th through July 6th.
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1497287525&k=Z3F6XZR2T65EUCCHWCX5TWQ

The next one is to our New York City Trip, from July 12th through July 20th.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026342&id=1497287525&l=f6a2377acc

My hubby actually had to take Crimson back up to NYC this Sunday, the 2nd, I'll post some pics from that trip soon.

I would say I'll be back to my DIYing and my taking Trash to Treasures, but my next adventure is making Crimson's pageant dress. She fell in love with this cocktail dress we saw in NYC, I'm going to have to be really creative to make this one! Maybe, I can post some pics of previous dresses...but I'm not promising. LOL!

I hope you're having a fantasic "Hump" day!
A.Rose

No comments: