We just got back from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee. My family had a wonderful time at Dollywood. I will have pictures up soon.
I had this in an email when I got in. They are funny, yet very poignant. Hope you enjoy...
1. The nicest thing about the future is, that it always starts tomorrow.
2. Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his tail.
3. If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all.
4. Seat belts are not as confining as wheelchairs.
5. A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you're in deep water.
6. How come it takes so little time for a child who isafraid of the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?
7. Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how many people a company can operate without.
8. Why is it that at class reunions you feel younger than everyone else looks?
9. Scratch a cat and you will have a permanent job.
10. No one has more driving ambition than the boy who wants to buy a car.
11. There are no new sins; the old ones just get more publicity.
12. There are worse things than getting a call for a wrong number at 4 AM. - It could be a right number.
13. No one ever says 'It's only a game" when their team is winning.
14. I've reached the age where "Happy Hour" is a nap.
15. Be careful reading the fine print. There's no way you're going to like it.
16. The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.
17. Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo.
Have a wonderful day!