Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's been a while...

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! (or Hanakuh, or Kwanza, or Winter Solstice, or whatever holiday you celebrate) Ours was pretty good, but I just wish it would have lasted longer! I love the anticipation of Christmas more than the actual day.  How about you?

I have come to the conclusion that my "life" has gotten in the way of this blog! I am constantly amazed at how all my bloggy friends have the ability to deal with their daily lives and still post every day! I have nothing but love for you!

Tomorrow will be my 2 year anniversary of blogging! I should do something extra special for it, but I'm having surgery on my foot...again! So, I don't know if I'll get to post or not. (Depends on how groggy I am...lol!)

I did post a link to my new Etsy shop on "my pages" at the top of this blog. I will open it on January 1, 2011. I have been working really hard to get things ready for it. I'm really excited.  You can check it out here! I also linked to my Pampered Chef page! Go check it out!

Have a great day!
XOXO
A.Rose

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annette,
I just wanted to say hello. Weddings have been keeping me so busy I haven't had time to blog all year. Taking some time to visit my blogging friends to see what they have been up to. Hope all is well with you and your family and hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery. I'll try to visit a little more often in 2011. Happy New Year!!
Hugs,
Elizabeth