Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Still kicking ... or not

Hello to my sweet followers...that is if I have any left. My bloggy break has taken a lot longer than originally expected. My second surgery went very well. I now have four titanium plates and 30 screws in my leg. Along with that came 8 incisions and somewhere around 62 stiches. I won't be able to put any weight on the leg until the end of May (which is when my physical therapy starts) but the pain is getting a little more bearable each day. In fact I was actually able to move my foot a little on Saturday and even drove for a few minutes. (first time since the accident 7 weeks ago) Thanks for your prayers and comments. As for my bloggy friends, I still visit your pages when I can and try to leave you a comment every once in a while. I'll try to do better as I get better.

Thanks again!
A.Rose

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annette!! This is the first time I'm been on here in ages. Thank you for continuing to stop by and visit me. Oh my goodness girl! Sounds like you did it up right. Hope you make a full recovery soon. I'm swamped with weddings, but that is truly a blessing. I should have a little break in May since one of my girls moved her wedding to July so I'll try and catch up then. I haven't forgotten I owe you a gift :) I just haven't had time to get it made. Don't give up on me, it will really be a surprise when you finally get it. Take care and I'll try and check on you again soon.
Hugs,
Elizabeth