Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Pay it forward.

Happy Groundhog's Day!!!



Okay, so I am not doing the best at posting daily. I do good during the week and then the weekend goes by so fast, I don't realize I haven't posted until it's over! I am going to try harder this week!



My daughter is doing fine. I didn't take her to the hospital last Thursday and she survived. The cut still looks bad, but it didn't get infected or anything and it stopped bleeding that night before she went to bed. I'll try not to go into panic mode if it ever happens again.



I am trying to get in touch with the people that commented on the Pay it Forward game. I posted about it last week. The first person who won didn't want to play so, before I post the winners, I'm going to wait to hear back from the others. Here's a recap...



The first 3 people to comment today are going to get a special handmade gift from me. In return, you have to post a comment on your blog about the Pay it forward game and the first 3 people to comment on your blog get a special handmade gift from you! It doesn't have to be expensive and you can take up to a year to make/mail it to them. It's just nice to win something. I won from Special Occassions and I really want to pay it forward! (If you don't want to play, please state that in your comment.)

Hopefully, I will hear back from my winners soon. Until then...Happy Monday!

No comments: